Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My setups: E kit and A kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My setups: E kit and A kit

Just scored the DTXplorer off Craigslist a couple weeks ago to play on in my apartment.
    The A kit which is back home, is a TAMA superstar set with a PDP ace snare and a mix of Sabians.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Cool, you've upgraded your DTXplorer with a PCY-65S as your dual-zone ride!
    I like the kits you have there! Nice blend of different series with your Sabian's, too!
    It seems you are a real connoisseur, who picks his cymbals wisely...

Oh and....
    MORE COWBELL!!!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Wonderful!!! Having multiple kits is so hurtful to those less fortunate....LOL!!! Rock on baby!

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Wonderful!!! Having multiple kits is so hurtful to those less fortunate....LOL!!! Rock on baby!

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• hairmetal-81
          hairmetal-81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hold on...
          Are you compensating our misfortune of not having multiple kits by doing multiple posts now...?

*sticks out the huge tongue*

The dtxplorer is a really lovely starter kit. It did me proud. The three zone snare you can get pretty cheaply is a worthwhile upgrade too.
        --
        West London, UK.
        TD-11 module | DTXplorer rack | 3 x tp65 | 12" millenuim mesh head snare | cy-5, pcy65s and pcy150 cymbals | fd8 hh | krigg kick trigger w/ mapex raptor pedal.

Comment

Cool. Nice collection. Options are good. I never was a fan of the DTXplorer module or rubber pads in general...but sometimes...you just gotta do what you gotta do. GAS will expand that gear in no time. Keep on collecting.
          8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
          http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Working...
          X