Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late night funkin' fun on 2box!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night funkin' fun on 2box!

Just as title says. Lovin' me some huge room sounds after a successful non module destroying card mod! http://youtu.be/oSJPO2Q-HBw

Cool! Congratulations on your successful card-mod!
    That video was interesting to watch: The funky Jam-Track, coupled with the TV program, the green walls, the sunrise/sunset in the back through the window, you performing... Makes for quite a viewing experience!

Now, the one obligatory question: What kit do I hear there? Stock 2box? VST?

Oh, and..... GO MAPLE LEAFS!
    Greetings from Switzerland,
    - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Cool thanks hairmetal! Yeah the card mod was surprisingly easy. Even though everyone said it would be I was still stressed out about it haha. Nobody wants to perform surgery on their orange child lol And yeah I aim to please with the scenery haha! This house has been here since the 1800's so the wallpaper in the jam room could use a touch up for sure lol but I prefer the natural look! As for the sounds , I'm only just starting. What you hear is a VsT for some big room kit, but I was helped with the conversion by an intelligent friend who I jam with who have me one of the kits he uses for a song to see how it triggered. When I'm less of a noob and learn what I'm doing I'll be happy to share which vst I'm using haha! And yes! Go leafs Go! (Even though we're going to get slaughtered this week)

Comment

Sounds great!
        - EKIT: Jobeky Drums: Custom 5 piece "Lacewood fade" & Hart 13" Pro Chrome snare. ROLAND MG V-CYMBALS
        - AKIT: PDP Concept Maple by DW. Zildjian K & A Custom cymbals. Hybrid acoustic mic'd / 2Box triggered kit

MY YOU TUBE DRUM COVER CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/gregthegroove

Comment

Working...
        X