Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Box Mk III rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Box Mk III rack

Last year I posted how I added tubes from an old MkI rack on my MkII rack. With an extra front-bar, a clamp and an old part from a cowbell mount I secured my bass-pad. It does not wobble and feels like a real kick (and thanx to VST it sounds like a real kick).

I used a sidebar to mount my equipment and as you can see it is nicely stacked now.

Rack by murgenetemplar, on Flickr
    E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

Very cool. What VST/Kits do you have loaded on the 2Box? Im absolutely LOVING my VSTs on the 2Box right now! My go to ones at the moment are Gretsch natural maple - Evil Drums and a Ludwig Psychedelic Red kit - Evil Drums. Will be adding a few DW Collector kits and some other heavy rock ones soon
    - EKIT: Jobeky Drums: Custom 5 piece "Lacewood fade" & Hart 13" Pro Chrome snare. ROLAND MG V-CYMBALS
    - AKIT: PDP Concept Maple by DW. Zildjian K & A Custom cymbals. Hybrid acoustic mic'd / 2Box triggered kit

MY YOU TUBE DRUM COVER CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/gregthegroove

Comment

Originally posted by Greg The Groove View Post
      Very cool. What VST/Kits do you have loaded on the 2Box? Im absolutely LOVING my VSTs on the 2Box right now! My go to ones at the moment are Gretsch natural maple - Evil Drums and a Ludwig Psychedelic Red kit - Evil Drums. Will be adding a few DW Collector kits and some other heavy rock ones soon
      I have BFD2 and imported the Ludwig Oyster, Vistalite, Pearl Masters, Orange County, DW, Rogers and some more. I like the Rogers for rock and the OC because the snare has a nice metal ring.
      E-gear: 2Box Drumit Five MkII, SD-card mod, 32 GB, extra cymbal & tom, modified rack, Zildjian Gen16 480 - DSP box, A&H ZED10FX mixer, Philips Headset. Balbex 2B hickory sticks.

Comment

Working...
      X