X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by purpledc View Post
    My kit is a total mutt.

Roland VH10 hi hat

so it is 100% compatible with Strike Performance Drum Module? if u confirm it you solve me a big doubt! thanx!!!

Comment

• Swapped my room around so decided to swap some drums about too and set both modules up for quicker kit building/testing. Also managed to trap myself behind the kit... No excuse now!

IMG_20200502_121229038~2.jpg
      Attached Files
      The eDrum Workshop | YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Pulsc View Post
        Swapped my room around so decided to swap some drums about too and set both modules up for quicker kit building/testing. Also managed to trap myself behind the kit... No excuse now!

IMG_20200502_121229038~2.jpg
        Good show Luke. Knut from the Drum-Tec Engage group on Facebook here
        Drum-Tec Pro-s w/Roland TD50 Module. Roland SPD-SX Special edition. Nord 3P Drum synth. Roland Cymbals, Drum-Tec hardware. Small basic home recording studio and hobby musician. I wish all of you a great day !! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Camst648 View Post

Good show Luke. Knut from the Drum-Tec Engage group on Facebook here
          Thanks Knut!
          The eDrum Workshop | YouTube

Comment

Hello folks
            Final update on this kit. I will after this only ad some needed smaller details like a second module to rid myself of splitters, a couple of cymbals and 1 possibly 2 bass drum pedals to connect to my multipad's.
            top down.jpg
            Thank you for watching
            Awesome kit

I've just got myself a Nord Drum P3 and I also have the red SPD-SX - as you have. If you don't mind me asking, how have you managed to mount one above the other?

cheers,
            TD-50 module, Jobeky Prestige Custom shells, SPD-SX, Nord Drum P3, SPD-30, Paiste Signature cymbals, DW 6000+9000 hardware, Lewitt LCT 140 cymbal mics, Allen & Heath ZED10 mixer, Fohhn Xperience III drum PA, Fohhn XT-33 active speaker drum monitor, Porter & Davies Gigster tactile monitor drum throne

Comment

• Originally posted by willsud View Post

how have you managed to mount one above the other?

cheers,
              Yeah, I am also interested in how you did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by willsud View Post

Awesome kit

I've just got myself a Nord Drum P3 and I also have the red SPD-SX - as you have. If you don't mind me asking, how have you managed to mount one above the other?

cheers,
                Thanks for the fine comment. The Nord is mounted in the way seen on the photo. All parts from Drum-Tec hardware.
                A very space efficient way to organice the Nord 3P in a way that is practical when playing.

Roland og Nord (2).JPG
                Drum-Tec Pro-s w/Roland TD50 Module. Roland SPD-SX Special edition. Nord 3P Drum synth. Roland Cymbals, Drum-Tec hardware. Small basic home recording studio and hobby musician. I wish all of you a great day !! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Animalglx View Post

Yeah, I am also interested in how you did it.

Hello, Sorry did not see your post before I posted the answer. it is as above photo show. Hope it help's.

Comment

The Nord is mounted in the way seen on the photo. All parts from Drum-Tec hardware.
                    A very space efficient way to organice the Nord 3P in a way that is practical when playing.
                    Roland og Nord (2).JPG
                    Many thanks - I have some clamps and stands similar to yours - Roland, Gibraltar and Pearl - which would work I think.

Great tip.

cheers,
                    Last edited by willsud; 05-09-20, 07:09 AM.
                    TD-50 module, Jobeky Prestige Custom shells, SPD-SX, Nord Drum P3, SPD-30, Paiste Signature cymbals, DW 6000+9000 hardware, Lewitt LCT 140 cymbal mics, Allen & Heath ZED10 mixer, Fohhn Xperience III drum PA, Fohhn XT-33 active speaker drum monitor, Porter & Davies Gigster tactile monitor drum throne

Comment

• Man, I have had this kit for forever, and there's a decade or more pic of it in this thread, but it's almost completely changed. It was originally a TD6KV. Upgrades include a TD9 module, another support bar on the rack, a CY5 for hats, a PD105 snare, PDX6 Toms, moved the original PD85 over as a floor Tom, than added another for a second floor Tom. Plus a nice gibralter throne, my old Iron Cobra double pedal, and a small Roland amp as a monitor and an Ion powered speaker as a main.

I still have a few upgrades in mind. I'm considering swapping the other two CY8 cymbals I have for CY12s (already have one CY12 as a ride) and maybe swapping the rack for something like an MDS10. But I'm pretty happy with what I have.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Current Kit - TD6-KV originally, added CY12R/C as a ride and upgraded rack toms to PDX-6, upgraded floor tom to PD-85, upgraded hi-hats to CY-5, upgraded brain to TD-9, upgraded bass to KD-120. Gibraltar 9608MB throne, Easton Ahead sticks.

Comment

• Started with a Roland TD-1DMK about 6 months ago... GAS has no mercy... The only thing that was not upgraded (yet) is the CY-5 hi-hat...

image_36113.jpg
                        27F3E223-633F-44CE-B59A-A9E97B264746.jpeg
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by AntonDubkov; 07-14-20, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Hey Guys long time since I been in here. Here is what I just built and its up for sale in my area. on Facebook
                          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• From the 'nice' to the 'needs must' in the current conditions. My main kit is stuck in a rehearsal room for one band that are too frightened to rehearse at the moment so I cobbled together this one for a band that dares to rehearse. So this band says, if you can work with that why do we need all that big kit .. sigh.. t'was ever thus

Comment

• Converted an old CB drums kit from high school (the mother of the drummer from our punk band gave it to me ages ago). Re wrapped the shells in cheap car wrap and painted the hardware black. UFO triggers and 3 ply heads, diy Chinese low volume dual hat with goedrum trigger/switch/controller. The crashes and ride are extra cymbals form my alibaba order and are single triggers standing in for a set of Jobkeys. 2box drummit 3 (with card mod) and just loaded my first VST Kit wow! I’m not a drummer (bass/sax/guitar) but this has been my dream ever since I acquired this kit and I love building stuff.
                              This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by nah_tan View Post
                                Converted an old CB drums kit from high school (the mother of the drummer from our punk band gave it to me ages ago). Re wrapped the shells in cheap car wrap and painted the hardware black. UFO triggers and 3 ply heads, diy Chinese low volume dual hat with goedrum trigger/switch/controller. The crashes and ride are extra cymbals form my alibaba order and are single triggers standing in for a set of Jobkeys. 2box drummit 3 (with card mod) and just loaded my first VST Kit wow! I’m not a drummer (bass/sax/guitar) but this has been my dream ever since I acquired this kit and I love building stuff.
                                That wrap looks great! I love the bit of purple in it.
                                My A2E is also a CB set.
                                A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

Working...
                                X