Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned this beat up CB700 into an electronic kit just a few weeks ago. Absolutely in love with it so far. I already had a converted Taye snare with a Jobeky trigger. The toms and bass have UFO Drums e-bridges. Drum-tec real feel heads and the wrap is from Bum Wrap Drum Co. I'm using Alesis Crimson cymbals, pro-x, and Crimson module as well but I trigger EZD2 90% of the time. The Pop Punk EZX is EVERYTHING I need. I want to make cymbal upgrades in a few months, thinking Jobeky L/V and likely the module too.
    A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

• I know this guy Jman and I promise you can't talk him off the ledge. He sees drums that nobody else can see if ya know what I mean. Actually , I may have caught the same bug. After a forced rest in my one bedroom condo for the holidays, my kit has been set back up for 2 days and I already bought an in ear and an over ear sets of headphones. Meanwhile I already have 2 over ears and I dont kniw how many in ears. Point being I smell a G.A.S. leak, lol!! Insanity is fun!

Comment

• Yeah, GAS always wins the day Jeff .... That wrap looks GREAT tmk21 ..... what an improvement! Nice job! That looks like an expensive kit now!
        I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
        Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Working...
        X