• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit Pix Thread, show 'em if ya got 'em

let's try this again
    Who wants to start us off?
    analog missionary

Hey FWIW : You guys never saw my A Kit , so here it is.......
    It's a pretty Alarming picture though! Jman
    Attached Files
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Here's a picture of a freakin huge kit I have in my basement. It's still a work in progress, and will be for years at the rate I'm getting to it!

Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Ok, Ok..sorry. Here is an older one of my E kit. ( Hey nobody specified the "kit" had to be drums. )

Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

Here we go...
          Ginger, dude you need to eat
          Attached Files

Comment

JMan....nice. I'm just curious if you can keep good time with it

Comment

Not only carvins,I have the same alarm clock also Jman. zion

Comment

Homebrew eKit

Okay, not a large kit, but still fun to play. Started life as an Alesis DM-Pro Kit. Only thing left from the original kit is the rack. Converted toms from a Pacific Chameleon, Hart Pro snare and kick, Roland and Hart cymbals, DIY CV Hi-Hat Stand, and Roland TD8.
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Homebrew eKit

Originally posted by SiliconDrummer
                  Okay, not a large kit, but still fun to play. Started life as an Alesis DM-Pro Kit. Only thing left from the original kit is the rack. Converted toms from a Pacific Chameleon, Hart Pro snare and kick, Roland and Hart cymbals, DIY CV Hi-Hat Stand, and Roland TD8.
                  SD : Nice kit..... Good looking conversion ..... sizes on the toms look proportional together... Jman
                  Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

here's my kit...

Ok guys I combined a Handsonic, td-8, td-10exp and a bunch of triggers, double bass, roland Personal monitor, KC-500, etc...... kinda gettig out of hand... tell me what you think..
                    Attached Files
                    TD-30, many triggers, HPD-15, SPD-20, KC-500, 2-TDA-700, PM-3, V-Cymbals, simmons da200s

Comment

here's my kit...

Ok guys I combined a Handsonic, td-8, td-10exp and a bunch of triggers, double bass, roland Personal monitor, KC-500, etc...... kinda getting out of hand... tell me what you think..
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by vdrum4250; 04-26-04, 11:28 PM.
                      TD-30, many triggers, HPD-15, SPD-20, KC-500, 2-TDA-700, PM-3, V-Cymbals, simmons da200s

Comment

Re: here's my kit...

Originally posted by vdrum4250
                        Ok guys I combined a Handsonic, td-8, td-10exp and a bunch of triggers, double bass, roland Personal monitor, KC-500, etc...... kinda gettig out of hand... tell me what you think..
                        vdrum.... Yup that's how the madness begins..... You're starting to show symptoms Jman

Comment

I GOT THE FEVER

The funny part of it all, is I havent mastered it all yet but it doesnt seems like there is enought to bang on. I was thinking about addint another Kit on the back side and then kinda crawl inside a circle of drums to play all of them.... whatcha think?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Jman, glad you like my tiny kit. I went with the 10", 12" and 14" short stack toms because they look and feel more like A's, to me. BTW, looks like you've inspired vdrum4250

-SD-

Comment

Re: I GOT THE FEVER

Originally posted by vdrum4250
                              The funny part of it all, is I havent mastered it all yet but it doesnt seems like there is enought to bang on. I was thinking about addint another Kit on the back side and then kinda crawl inside a circle of drums to play all of them.... whatcha think?
                              vdrum : I'm not one to encourage this sort of madness! But with your present set up you have about 23 trigger inputs you can run plus 2 additional inputs on the HPD-15..... and that's without using any splitter/Y cables.... And a mixer is an option for blending all the modules sounds together....

Warning..... Stop now ..... It's not too late! Jman
                              That "kinda crawl inside a circle of drums to play all of them" statement .... indicates an advanced degree of this sickness if not checked will inevitably lead to total Monster insanity!

Comment

Working...
                              X