My Old faithful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old faithful

Can hardly believe it has been like 5 years already that I put this kit together ... couple of upgrades came along the way ... the MDS Roland rack ... the Yamaha snare with built-in pd125 electronics.. but basically it remains the same. Apart from my VH12 that is brand new and replaced the previous one that had the rim switch problem ... never had a single problem with my Roland pads: bought them (pd100s/pd120s) all used ... who knows for how long they were in use already. Again, never had to replace a single head . My pd100s are dual-trigger (added the second roland piezo myself) .

Had a Hart rack around here.. decided to do kindda DIY "studio" rack.... added some bits and pieces (including the base of a small living room table _ .... anyways here we go (click pic to enlarge) :

http://www.4shared.com/file/81434304...ified=648bf1d4

http://www.4shared.com/file/81434100...ified=648bf1d4

http://www.4shared.com/file/81434770...ified=648bf1d4

http://www.4shared.com/file/81433437...ified=648bf1d4

Pim
    Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Nice little set up there Pimenta. Neat little kit and loads of other gear too.

Comment

Great kit. Hey ... what's that in the first pic? A Yamaha electric guitar?

| Argos | Your Cloud | Lost In Germany | Life Wasted | Identity Crisis
      | The Xerophyte | Red Barchetta | Subdivisions or Drums Only |

Superior Drummer w/ Metal Foundry, dfhS samples and Platinum Samples Evil Drums.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_K View Post
        Great kit. Hey ... what's that in the first pic? A Yamaha electric guitar?
        Guitar players, sheese J/K
        Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Hey guys ... tks !.. Yep Joe .... I owe you this one :-)

By the way it seems every bit of my kit/gear has someething to do with the forum:

SPd-S and TD20 got from RMC audio ...
          Boss br 1600 and couple of pads pd100/120 and one pd125 (yep man they were in the Modern Drummer Magazine!!:-) ) got from Jman;
          Delta 1010 .. If I am not mistaken got from Alan (vexpressions)
          More pads .. from Zekedrum ...
          Rack from Marv Stover ..
          Alesis IO from IoTrap
          The cymbals were brand new :-)

Pim
          Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

What? No love for the MIDIVerb I sent you?
            sigpic

Comment

AHH I knew it Michael .. loved th e unit and served me well !!! But I sold it .. sorry

Cheers

Pim

Comment

Originally posted by Pimenta View Post
                AHH I knew it Michael .. loved th e unit and served me well !!! But I sold it .. sorry

Cheers

Pim
                Hey, I sold it too! I find it amazing how many hands something like that can go through.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jammin777 View Post
                  Guitar players, sheese J/K
                  Well, that particular guitar was in my hands. I don't know what I liked more, the guitar or the custom box I built to ship it to the Caymans that still met the shipping guidelines. (it was a thing of beauty )

| Argos | Your Cloud | Lost In Germany | Life Wasted | Identity Crisis
                  | The Xerophyte | Red Barchetta | Subdivisions or Drums Only |

Superior Drummer w/ Metal Foundry, dfhS samples and Platinum Samples Evil Drums.

Comment

Nice setup. Whats the inverted cymbal at the back right?
                    "Mankind requires 4 elements to survive on this planet...
                    Air, Water, Fire and Sportscar" -Bill Frank
                    And V-drums!

Comment

It is a Pintech China from their TC series.. got cheap .. ebay ... if I am not mistaken 30 bucks.

Ahhh Joe .. I do remember the box .. ohh yeah .. thing of beauty and saved me couple of bucks :-)

Pim

Comment

Working...
                      X