Finally, upgrades!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, upgrades!! :)

Yep, the G.A.S. virus was gone for a couple of months, but it's back for more. No problem for me, cause i love it!

I replaced my good-ol' CY-8 with a CY-14C. Now i only need 1 extra crash somewhere... I also couldn't resist to buy the TDW-20 and it's magnificent.

Here's my kit from behind.

Underneath

And my TD-20, today updated with the TDW-20
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Oh, to complete it.. it started out with a TD6KX kit. The only thing that's left of it is the CY-12R/C.
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Comment

It has it's own little alcove too. Is that a man cave?
      Music is not my passion, it's my obsession...
      www.oblyvion.com
      Facebook:[Scych]
      You Tube Scychful
      Twitter:@Raakinn

Comment

Beautiful kit. And so nicely arranged. Bravo!

Comment

Finally ! haha how did you ever manage without it ?

Just kidding man, great kit. Also nice ambiance pics

Comment

Very nice,clean,hope you are enjoying it.But i think your module has more trigger inputs right... ?
            Ex E-kits:
            ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
            ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
            current E-kit
            ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
            " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Hahaha, thanks for the great input.
              The alcove is not really an alcove. It's the thing that keeps me from falling from the stairs :-). The kit is on my attic, where it's safe and locked .

The TDW-20 is fan-tas-tic and i DO need some extra pads and cymbals, but why is it all so darn expensive
              Loving it every second..

Comment

Drainage: I see you're also from the NL. Where did you get your Smartrigger cymbals? I tried drum-tec, but their not selling 9" splashes anymore
                Loving it every second..

Comment

Originally posted by rbressers View Post
                  The only thing that's left of it is the CY-12R/C.
                  Looks like you need a CY-15 then! Heh.

Nice looking kit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, i have a CY-15R hanging, but i'm looking for some extra crash/splash stuff. Too bad Roland doesn't make any 9" splashes. Kit-toys seem to be great but it looks like he's out of business. Smartrigger is also great, but it's goofy to have all black cymbals and one brass coloured splash

Another CY-12R/C then?
                    Loving it every second..

Comment

Working...
                    X