TDW-20 Melodic Preset (You tube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDW-20 Melodic Preset (You tube)

Hey people, I just got my TDW-20 this afternoon and I was checking it out. Great stuff, great jazz kits ! And also the useless melodic kits of course. Now this one, I must say I had a lot of fun with !

Thought I'd record it and share it with you guys No clicktrack and full improvised so it's kinda sloppy ....

Here it is

Cheers,

Hans.

Cool video !

I started toying with some different sounds around my kit too . Although I don't have Roland kit I really think it opens up some real fun to add things to a groove , or in this case build the groove around these type of sound samples on modules that have the options for the player to do so .

Again really cool stuff ,

sam(otacon28)
    Currently endorsed by Blastech (acoustic/electronic) drums ," Blaster " drum triggers , & " Ballistech II " drumheads. Also sponsored by Drum Star Wear , Xtreme Drummer , & Music Star Wear musician apparel .

Hear my music at :

http://o28music.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.reverbnation.com/o28

Comment

that's fantastic.....wish my td-9kx could do that

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

Originally posted by otacon28 View Post
        Cool video !

I started toying with some different sounds around my kit too . Although I don't have Roland kit I really think it opens up some real fun to add things to a groove , or in this case build the groove around these type of sound samples on modules that have the options for the player to do so ....
        Thanks for the comments Sam, and I think you are very right. It opens up a complete new world wich makes you play totally different. Very much fun and you don't have to serve beverages to your band members

@ Tisgnitch : I don't know the Td9, but I presume it has some of these melodic presets aswell ?

Comment

@ Tisgnitch : I don't know the Td9, but I presume it has some of these melodic presets aswell ?
          haven't found any yet...i think the old TD6 had them, but not the 9...but don't quote me

Videos

The Dust Revival Band

Spinifex Rose

Kristy Lewis and the Wretched

Wayfaring Strangers

Comment

Working...
          X