Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, my drums and new soundseat

http://tinyurl.com/My-E-kit

Nice rig! How do you like that Trick pedal? Those are hands-down the best-looking pedals out there, IMO.
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Thanks, Stick. I love it and I've tried a lot of pedals so it was worth the bucks.
      The smooth foot board makes a big difference for me plus the long board. Must admit I have been itchin' to try the Taye XP1 that won Summer NAMM 2007.

Comment

Nice looking! And if I'm not mistaken, I was playing that sheet music last year myself!

I guess you'll get a lot of people envious (I don't think that's correct spelling ) with that pedal...

Stijn
        'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Nice seat and nice setup. I went with the tall back myself. I could sit on that thing for hours. Wait.... I have!

Stijn, envious is spelled envious. You not only spelled it right, but captured my feeling. That is a cool pedal.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice set-up! How well does the Hart Pro Snare work with the TD-12?

Comment

Purty. Nice to see another Acupad user who's also tossed in another brand (that Pintech cymbal).

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
              TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Very nice indeed, and that pedal does look cool. Nice to see lots of Acupads!

Comment

How well does the Hart Pro Snare work with the TD-12?
                  Extremely well. No complaints at all.

Nice to see another Acupad user who's also tossed in another brand (that Pintech cymbal).
                  Grog, I wish I'd considered Pintech sooner. I'm very happy with that cymbal (feel, response, price) and could not go back to a two-zone as my main ride.

Comment

Very nice rig, dude. Well done.
                    >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Nothing like the sight of freshly set up and untouched drum heads.
                      Music is not my passion, it's my obsession...
                      www.oblyvion.com
                      Facebook:[Scych]
                      You Tube Scychful
                      Twitter:@Raakinn

Comment

Working...
                      X