Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rig

super excited with my snare i just made ... works prettyyyy dAMN goood!
    Attached Files

Badass. Ive been thinking about making myself a snare as the 12" pd125 just isnt big enough for me to feel really comfortable. How does yours trigger?? and problems due to size?

Comment

WTF - Was someone installing sheetrock in your room? Maybe you should put aside some of that GAS money and buy yo'self a vacuum....

-Totally kidding-

I'm quite jealous of your DIY snare. That will be my next project after I finish cleaning the underside of the grout in my bathroom....

*Seriously* You must be real proud of your build! How much did the whole thing cost?
      *TDW-20* KD-8 w/Iron Cobra single, PD-125, PD-80R, VH-11, PD-8(X3), CY-12R/C, CY-8(X2), older MDS-6 rack with additional lower crossbar for support, Roc 'n' Soc Nitro, ATH-M50 and MDR-7506

Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think...

Comment

Wow, that snare looks huge, compared to the rest of your kit. Congrats!

Stijn
        'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Cool kit bro !!! Nice job on the snare !!! Welcome to the Forum... E
          Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Working...
          X