Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Newly upgraded kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Newly upgraded kit

Hey folk's

I have been working on my kit for some time, expanding it for my needs, and now I am finally done

Every DIY is made by myself, and is by my own design

List of new stuff:
    DIY boom stands (stainless steel and aluminum)
    DIY Iphone holder (plastic and stainless)
    DIY clamps (made in plastic)
    DIY Hi-hat table (aluminum, for my Logitech DiNovo keyboard when I record)
    DIY stick holder (stainless, aluminum and plastic)
    Kit toys cymbals (2 x 7", 2 x 8" 1 x 9" and a 12" china) nice
    Axis A2 pedal in classic black finnish with a DIY brass joint for extra toughness (not that new but has never been photographed)
    TDW-20 2 days ago from Thomann so still fiddling

Actually there is one thing missing. I had bought a mini headphone mixer, but it was broken, and I haven't recieved the new one yet

I have also made another improvement though this is in the sound area, I got Superior 2.0 some time ago and have also upgraded my Sonar from ver. 6 to the new ver. 8.

You can visit our MySpace page, through the link in my signature, and hear the newest Hammera track The Veryfine Offering which features Superior 2

Enjoy
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Hammera on Myspace

SWEET setup bro !!!! Looks nice and comfy !!!
    Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Hammer,

The boomstands look very well crafted. Top off the line!
      How is the weight?
      Nice lefty kit bro!
      Steve
      Roland TDW-20/HPD-15/ Korg Wavedrums/Vexpressions
      Vdrumlib.

Comment

Thanks guys

As for the weight of the boom's, it goes without saying that using stainless steel tends to make everything a little heavier. But countering my stand crashing to the ground, I made some leg stoppers out of plastic to hold every leg in place.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        Hammera on Myspace

Comment

Hey Hammer,

It's nice to see another lefty's setup amongst all the abnormal (rightys) out there.

And I do like how you've snuck all the kit toys in between the other bits of the kit, but man, give it a polish - or else spray some of those fake cobwebs around to make it look like the house of usher a bit more....

Comment

Nice set up...and i see you solved the staring at the blank wall problem by having your back to the said wall....

thanks for the photos...
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
            X