Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mods' drum sets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mods' drum sets!

we've seen jman's kit (which looks awesome btw) but I haven't found pictures of Canerican's, Bruce's (BarT) and Alan's (Amonline) kit.

show us what you've got!!
    http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=SANY0907.jpg

I have no current images, but here's what I dug up...

A's (sold a while back)

E's (back on setup day)

Back in the day...

Video grab from a while back... (note the Nimrods and SPD )
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Very cool, Alan. It's nice to see pictures of people around here. You get the avatar images stuck in your brain and every once in awhile you need to connect real faces. (although I really think Bruce has a head shaped like a PD-125)
      sigpic

Comment

lol michael!! poor bruce, flat face

wow alan! nice acoustic kit... how could you let such beautiful kit go? damn, takes balls

great E's too, I like how everything is placed... but what did you add to your kit since you got it (as you said back on setup day)?

Comment

I've actually taken the 4 PD pads off and everything else is the same. I just like tidy little setups. That (up there) was my psuedo-Herb (Primus) setup.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Wow, I don't think I could have sold that acoustic set. It is a beauty. I understand the need to feed the electronics though.

Comment

If I were you, I'd Renderize (new word?) my set and buy another td-20 kit!
              hehe

edit: renderize as in michael render
              Last edited by gostviper; 09-07-08, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drumslinger50 View Post
                Wow, I don't think I could have sold that acoustic set. It is a beauty. I understand the need to feed the electronics though.
                At the time, I was actually considering getting a Reference in it's place. That just never happened. Then I started wanting a Spaun. Ultimately, the money just kept sitting and I never replaced it. The Roland's started gigging in the corp band I was in at the time and I never came across a need to replace it.
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
                  I just like tidy little setups.
                  Me too. Just enough gear to get by.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Alan,

Agree with everyone's comments - esp. that overhead shot of your a-kit - there's nothing like polished cymbals for a bit of flash. I like the cymbal placement too.

Thanks for the view

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                      Me too. Just enough gear to get by.
                      LoL

I love it!
                      Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post

So Alan, what POLISH company are you sponsored by??

*Free TD-12 & TD-20 Kits*....*Free SPD-s Kits & Effects*
                        *Videos*......*Demos*......*Pictures*......*Documents*

Comment

Alan, how do you like the A's and the Evan's? I'm borrowing *gasp* - Sabian B8's right now for my A-Kit and I hate them. I am looking to do a mixture of the A customs, and prolly either K customs or K hybrids. I like everything symetrical, so I wanted to do 2 16" crash's, 2 8 or 10" splash's, then 13" hats, prolly 16" china, and 20" ride. Maybe a few more down the road, but to start with what I'm using now that'd work just dandy. Sick kit though, too bad it's sold. =0(
                          Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Stixx View Post
                            So Alan, what POLISH company are you sponsored by??
                            LOL Zildjian Liquid Polish... What else?
                            Originally posted by AdamCooney View Post
                            Alan, how do you like the A's and the Evan's? I'm borrowing *gasp* - Sabian B8's right now for my A-Kit and I hate them. I am looking to do a mixture of the A customs, and prolly either K customs or K hybrids. I like everything symetrical, so I wanted to do 2 16" crash's, 2 8 or 10" splash's, then 13" hats, prolly 16" china, and 20" ride. Maybe a few more down the road, but to start with what I'm using now that'd work just dandy. Sick kit though, too bad it's sold. =0(
                            I've always been a Zildjian A fan. I wanted to swap over to Paiste Signatures, but never did. A Customs rock and I love them. I used to have a K Dark over there on the right in place of that A.
                            Alan

Comment

c'mon Bruce!
                              don't be afraid

Comment

Working...
                              X