Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates to the Iceroid Kit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to the Iceroid Kit!

I have once again made some major changes to my modest kit. It is slowly but surely becoming not so modest.

This time around I have gotten an Iron Cobra Hi-Hat stand with a VH-11 and 2 CY-15's.

Next on my list is to grab a pair of Hart Pro Toms, 1 12" and 1 10".

GAS KILLS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Iceroid; 07-23-08, 08:41 PM. Reason: forgot to add pics

Hey that CY15 looks familiar

Comment

Does the with a VH-11 work with the TD-3? I wouldn't have thought the module would do it justice?
      . digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

hehe.. great stuff.. I like the mats.. I didn't know they came in that cool metal crosshatch pattern! I got some for other uses in crayon colors! the puzzle piece edges gave it away, otherwise I was going to comment on what a cool platform you had, and would have asked if it was noisy (being metal and all..).

Keep on keepin' on!
        Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX. Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.
        sigpichttp://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=353

Comment

Originally posted by Iceroid View Post
          GAS KILLS.
          I like to think of it as a life-enhancing experience rather than a deadly danger. Heh.
          Nice to see the kit coming along.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by allanjohn View Post
            Does the with a VH-11 work with the TD-3? I wouldn't have thought the module would do it justice?
            It has identical functionality on the TD-3 to the FD-8 pedal, except its much easier to trigger the splash, and easier to find and hold the half open position.

Originally posted by ghostman View Post
            hehe.. great stuff.. I like the mats.. I didn't know they came in that cool metal crosshatch pattern! I got some for other uses in crayon colors! the puzzle piece edges gave it away, otherwise I was going to comment on what a cool platform you had, and would have asked if it was noisy (being metal and all..).

Keep on keepin' on!
            Yep I actually got those pads from a sports store in the gym section.

Comment

Yeah, the who kit has a tight, great look. I was almost fooled by the "mats" ("squares of metal"), too! Great work.

Tadman
              Tadman

"I wanted to play drums because I fell in love with the glitter and the lights, but it wasn't about adulation. It was being up there playing."
              (Charlie Watts)

E-kit; Roland TDW20BkV-pro modified; SPD-S; HPD-10; some vintage edrums for nostalgia,... .

Comment

Working...
              X