Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Yamaha DTXPress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Yamaha DTXPress

just picked these up from a guy in IL for $350, their in great shape, used them for church. My neighbors didn't like my Exports, so i had to get these, hopefully ill get to take them to Iraq with me also. i got them setup now so i can continue playing rush, even tho its harder on these than on my Exports. I also rigged up the extra pad i had to make a double kick pad ( the one that came with only had room for one beater ) and i went to the hardware store and picked up some tubing to make the snare mount. i also have a 15W Squire bass amp, it sounds pretty good on them . looking to get a pintech 10" concert cast for the snare and maby some Roland cymbals, thats prolly all ill do to this. let me know what you guys think

Looks like a nice, portable arrangement, and at a great price! Enjoy!

Thanks for your service to our country!

Comment

How did you rig the kick pad? This is sensational, especially for Yamie users!
      Hart Dynamics TE 3.2, Roland TD 10, Alesis Trigger I/O Logic PRO, Yamaha DTX 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by 71-jazz View Post
        How did you rig the kick pad? This is sensational, especially for Yamie users!
        i took the guts out of it, made a metal bracket for the front and drilled a hole in the center of it. picked up a 1 1/2" 8mm ( might be the right size, dont remember correctly) bolt and a few washers and bolter the bracket to one side and the pad to the other. it works great too.

Comment

Working...
        X