Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Arrived!! Roland TD-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Arrived!! Roland TD-6

Well here is my first electronic kit!
    I'm not a lefty for some reason the picture got flipped.

Looks good. What's the story behind you purchasing such a nice kit? What are your initial thoughts? What are your plans for upgrading?
    Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Sweet kit !!! Looks GREAT !!!
      Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

hmm, the pic got flipped? Are you sure, you didn't point the camera towards a big mirror or something?

Anyway, congratulations, nice kit.
        Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Congratulations on your new purchase. Now, all we have to do is get rid of that terrible noisemaker you have hanging over your bed. You're a drummer now, son. Once you're in the family, you stay in the family.
            >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Lol, actually im not a guitar player at all, i have been playing drums for quite awhile, we won the guitar on a radio contest, it signed by the atlanta braves which doesn't really make since but o well. I am having a lot of fun with it though, i am not sure of any upgrades right now its fine the way it is for me. I think the camera in my computer flips all my pictures haha. Right now I am just trying to familiarize myself with instruction manual, theres so much to do!

Comment

As long as the drums are on the floor and the guitar remains on the wall, you are safe. Just don't let us see the guitar on the floor and the drums on the wall.

Like Vader says, "You're a drummer now, son. Once you're in the family, you stay in the family." -- what he means is that "you can check out any time you want but you can never leave..."

There is a whole song about that...

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Cool stuff DG.
                  Looks like you'll have easy access when the 3am drum bug hits and you are lying in bed

Comment

Originally posted by drummerguy7570 View Post
                    we won the guitar on a radio contest, it signed by the atlanta braves which doesn't really make since but o well.
                    You are forgiven, but how odd. Are there rock bands out there signing baseballs after the show?
                    >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

???

What's wrong with lefty?..lol

a damn fine start and the same as my 2nd kit (after a Yamaha what was I thinking!) You'll get the bug soon enough and find holes in your wallet and new parts appearing on your rack I am sure.

N.
                      TD-12 VEX TMC-6 A2E kit 16 pieces and growing and a cursed left handed child of the devil.

Comment

That's what I am afraid of, but I am only 15 so my budget isn't much.

Comment

Originally posted by drummerguy7570 View Post
                          That's what I am afraid of, but I am only 15 so my budget isn't much.
                          Welcome to the REAL world

I think most drummers have been exactly where you are now (so that's a good sign)... Let me tell you what I did ... I bugged and begged until they (the rich ones) gave in. That's the secret.

Comment

Working...
                          X