Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downtime + Michael Render = Watch Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime + Michael Render = Watch Out!

So now that I am down for a bit, I decided to rebuild the Mondor. And thanks to jjdrumz, it is going to be wilder than ever. First step, use 2 MDS-20 racks! That's right kids, 2 MDS-20 racks stacked on top of each other! More coming soon.

sigpic

Oh dear God.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

What Alan said... Mr Render.. you need some serious help... For gods' sake, let's make a pact- nobody sell Michael ANYTHING else to do with V-drums, please.. it's for his own good people...
      "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
      Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

Anybody got the phone number to that "Intervention" TV show?
        >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Sounds like there is a bit of a face off brewing between Puss' Cage and Michael's Mondor...

Bring it on I say!!!

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41835

Comment

Originally posted by Charly View Post
            Sounds like there is a bit of a face off brewing between Puss' Cage and Michael's Mondor...

Bring it on I say!!!
            Nah. I wasn't going to mention this but Michael and I, along with JMan and Computerman have plans to integrate CERN's LHC (I hinted at it in another thread) into our kits in order to create mBH's (micro black holes). These mBH's will create a V Drum vortex sucking every existing V Drum component into our sacred drumming circle so we can create the ultimate GAS Monster
            Our individual projects are testing grounds for various facets of the LHC integration. Once we have the individual details worked out, we'll be combining our resources and going to phase three of our plans

This is the LHC's main particle detector, retrofitted with V Drum particle detection capability

and the status of the LHC can be found HERE. Once it cools to operating temperature all the way around, we will initiate V Drum mBH creation

....on a slightly more serious note, I will be following your progress with eager anticipation, Michael. This is going to be good
            Last edited by SuperPuss; 06-26-08, 03:15 AM.

Comment

The Borg V Can Crush

Oh dear

Looks like the Drum Borg have finally reached Earth in the form of Micheal, 2 giants go head to head in a clash of the Titans or should i say Titania's ?

In the blue corner we have Mad Mike Mcrender, easily recognised by his power jewel and 4 fingered salute, he's been banned from every drum store in the USA and now skulks about on Ebay buying crazy drum parts under assumed names to get his vile fix ... i believe his neighbours are still collecting names for the petition.

In the Red corner we have that cute cooky can crusher chick The Mighty Titania from OZ land, inventor of the rubber piezo suit, unfortunately contracted Terry Bozzioitus, a rare drum disorder soon after joining the Vdrum forum ... rumoured that semi clad naughty gals and guys have been handcuffed to her fearsome cage (the milk man and postman are still receiving therapy) ...

Let the battle commence

Myself? i'm just small potatoes, i purchased a cowbell yesterday and tried to explain to the shop owner that i will silence it completely so it doesn't sound like a cowbell, drill a hole in it for a jack connector, add a piezo so i can assign a cowbell sound to it ???

Puzzled looks ha ha

WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
              YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
              FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
              :eek: ...
              Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
              Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

2 racks on top of each other... Hmm, can be nice. Isn't there a Hart-user on the forum who has done this with 2 Hart racks as well? I remember seing a video of him playing that very nice huge kit...

Stijn
                'lectric drumma
                Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
                  Nah. I wasn't going to mention this but Michael and I, along with JMan and Computerman have plans to integrate CERN's LHC (I hinted at it in another thread) into our kits in order to create mBH's (micro black holes). These mBH's will create a V Drum vortex sucking every existing V Drum component into our sacred drumming circle so we can create the ultimate GAS Monster
                  Our individual projects are testing grounds for various facets of the LHC integration. Once we have the individual details worked out, we'll be combining our resources and going to phase three of our plans
                  Well, now that the cats out of the bag, so to speak, you would think that it was obvious given the strategic location of our kits around the world.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daveybabes View Post
                    Let the battle commence
                    No battle - just inspiration. SP kept refering to her kit as "the cage" and that got me thinking. Then jjdrumz had a cheap MDS-20. That put is all together for me! But we can't just blame jjdrumz. Boingo had a hand in this too!
                    Originally posted by daveybabes View Post
                    Myself? i'm just small potatoes, i purchased a cowbell yesterday and tried to explain to the shop owner that i will silence it completely so it doesn't sound like a cowbell, drill a hole in it for a jack connector, add a piezo so i can assign a cowbell sound to it ???

Puzzled looks ha ha

I get that kind of thing a lot. The dreaded "what are you going to do with it?" question.

MUTANTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                      Well, now that the cats out of the bag, so to speak, you would think that it was obvious given the strategic location of our kits around the world.
                      Too true Michael! I won't let out too much info about phase four of our plans

LOL about 'The Borg V Can Crush' Dave

Comment

No battle - just inspiration.
                        Absolutely!
                        That's the best thing about this forum. I don't think my kit would've progressed anywhere near as fast as it has without the inspiration and knowledge of everyone here.

Comment

Can't wait to see the finished version! Two story vdrums, i like it !

Comment

MUTANTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
                            ..at times... you frighten me.

E
                            - your source for electronic cigs. Use coupon code "" for 10% off every order!!!

Comment

Please tell me that's photoshopped? Wheeeze.... thud.

Comment

Working...
                              X