Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Videos

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

CIAO!

[email protected]
    Last edited by Tranguill; 06-15-08, 11:01 AM.

That's some pretty tasty drumming there Tranguill. Nice work

Comment

Very nice playing. A great selection of styles.
      sigpic

Comment

Great vids. Keep making 'em.
        Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Nice playing. Very relaxed... Seems you're not a heavy hitter. Do you play acoustics as well?

Stijn
          'lectric drumma
          Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

I really like your stuff, great songs and good play ... Please keep making them videos.
            Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Awesome playing and awesome songs!
              A-kit:

E-kit:[B]

Comment

Your setup looks ideal...very ergonomic and comfortable.
                Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Working...
                X