Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As promised, pics of the TD-12, plus videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As promised, pics of the TD-12, plus videos!

I couldn't be bothered to upload them pic by pic, so i thought i'd post a link to them on my myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...6-905291a88892

Oh and if you want to see them in action, check out my vids...

http://youtube.com/user/dee603

Thanks guys

Nice vids! Welcome aboard! Nice to see more female v-drummers coming along.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Awesome vids dee,welcome.
        TD3 + SPD-6 and love it

Comment

But how do I find you? That link just took me to a home page with 14 gazillion entries.

Comment

Go to her You Tube page. It points you here: http://www.myspace.com/dee742
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
              But how do I find you? That link just took me to a home page with 14 gazillion entries.
              Sorry, should have worked!

Try this one

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Dee603

Thanks again guys for all your comments... very grateful!

Comment

I don't care if you are a woman, we have strict rules about not letting anyone better than me join here. You have to go!

Nice playing on the video, but I couldn't see the pics.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
                  I don't care if you are a woman, we have strict rules about not letting anyone better than me join here. You have to go!

Nice playing on the video, but I couldn't see the pics.
                  Hahahaha, thanks i think, I don't want to go, i like it here. Lol.

I will upload the pics properly in a mo.

Comment

Awesome playing Dee and great tour of the TD12
                    I just subscribed to your Youtube channel.

...and as Alan said, great to have another female V drummer around here. We need a little more oestrogen to balance out all the testosterone!!!!

Comment

Good stuff Dee! That's some VG drumming.
                      My Gear VEX Drummers Dream, Roland Gear: TD-20E, PD-100 (x3), PD-120 (x2), KD-120, VH-12H, CY-12H, CY-15R, CY-8 (x5).
                      Tama Hi-Hat Stand, DW 4000 Snare Stand, DW 5000, Pearl Throne w/Gibraltar Oversized Seat.
                      Recording Gear: TASCAM 2488MKII Digital Portastudio, Roland KC-500 AMP.

Comment

Great playing Dee, and welcome!
                        2Box DrumIt Five, TDW-20BK , additional Kit Toys & Roland cymbals, 2Box, Pearl and Sonor pedals

Comment

Thanks everyone for you warm welcome and great comments... i really am so very grateful!

Thanks

Comment

Good vids Dee. Hope to see/hear more from you here. Keep on drumming !

Hans.

Comment

Love the vids. Kudos on the Rosanna shuffle. Keep em coming.
                              B
                              Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Working...
                              X