Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My TD-3 setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TD-3 setup

Here's my basic TD-3.
    It's kept in our basement that was ruined by a flood last year.
    Don't mind the junk in the background...there isn't any room for it anywhere else.

Hey Evan,

Nice setup!

I read your other post, and thought you might like to see what I've done with my TD-3 kit. I did a lot of research and built some half-shell toms & snare that have made a really big difference in my kit. Some day I'll upgrade the module to a TD-8 or something, but for now I'm pretty satisfied with the stock sounds. I've tried Addictive Drums and Ez Drummer, but I always find myself coming back to the stock sounds...

In any case, welcome to the forums and Happy Birthday!

Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Thanks for the idea for the "stick holder"!
      TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

I'm really interested in converting like you did Sabre. I'm hoping that by some divine miracle I can manage getting 8",10", and 12" for toms and a 10" snare.

Comment

Very cool, nice kit!!!

Home kit - HD1
          Church Kits TD-6 and now TD-4

wanna save 10% on your ecig supplies?
          www.ecigssimplified.webs.com

Comment

Originally posted by BTBAM Ev_baw View Post
            I'm really interested in converting like you did Sabre. I'm hoping that by some divine miracle I can manage getting 8",10", and 12" for toms and a 10" snare.
            I bought matching 10" and 12" toms on ebay and cut them in half.
            The 12's make up the snare and floor tom, and the tens are toms 2 & 3.

It was a really cheap and easy project and I couldn't be happier with the results. Keep us posted on your project, we love to see how things turn out!
            Jack

Sabre's Album

Comment

Working...
            X