Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my "upgraded" Td-3KW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my "upgraded" Td-3KW

I added the Dingbat first, then the Concertcast snare and toms

I'll try to figure out how to get the pictures to show up sorry!

Michael

TD-3KW, Pintech Concertcast mesh heads, 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms and a Dingbat

I hope the pictures work here in this post
    Last edited by Picksorsticks; 06-01-08, 05:33 PM. Reason: images not showing up
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Pics not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Picksorsticks View Post
      I hope the pictures work here in this post
      Not so much, I'm afraid.
      >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

I can't get the photos to work....so sorry!

if someone who also uses a Mac has any suggestions, please PM me so I can try to get these images up..

OR...

maybe the administrator/moderator can just delete this whole thread

again, sorry about that

Michael
        Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Working...
        X