Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My TD20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TD20

Hey guys, well I've finally gotten around to taking some pics of my kit. I've only had it for almost a year.

If I've done this right there should be a photo below.

Oops
    Attached Files

A few dollars worth in that one...
    My Kit
    http://www.vdrums.com/forum/attachme...2&d=1257067362

Comment

Nice photo. The TD-20 is almost in a halo of light.
      It looks like you still have two aux inputs to fill though!
      sigpic

Comment

Quite a kit.. looks nice. I guess you're having heaps of fun playing that thing.
        TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
        Loving it every second..

Comment

You're an evil man with a very nice kit - I'm jealous !!

One day guys....I'll have a grown up drum kit to show off too

Comment

Very nice. I absolutely love how you have her set up. Mine would be nearly identical to that layout.

Rock on!

Comment

Nice layout. I'm jealous, too Hopefully my DIY kit will keep me satisfied once I get it built. Just don't have the $$ for a full blown Roland kit right now

Got any videos/recordings of you on it?

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Couple of more pics

Thanks for the kind words guys. Sorry that the quality of the photos isn't the greatest (taken from iPhone).

Oops
                Attached Files

Comment

Very cool, Oops. Bet you're loving it

Comment

Working...
                  X