Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Custom TD-20 Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Custom TD-20 Kit

Josh

I highly recommend kits from V-Expressions.

Sweet Josh. Nice color coordination.

What axes do you have over there?
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
      Sweet Josh. Nice color coordination.

What axes do you have over there?
      I asked the same question in his original thread.....

Hummer, you've got us all curious now

Comment

My Axes

In that rack.... Fender VG Stratocaster, Fender Mustang, Fender Tom Delonge (Blink 182) Signiture Stratocaster, Ibanez 7 String, Gibson Les Paul, Ibanez 5 String Bass and a Fender Precision-Jazz Bass Special.
        Josh

Comment

Very cool Nice collection.

Comment

Very nice indeed H3Hummer24 - I'm really jealous again - all you guys (and girls) have such nice kits.......makes my little 6V kit look sad.....

Comment

Great collection Josh!
              Alan
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Very nice!

Kits: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/DSC00008.jpg

Currently Favourite Drum Song:

Comment

WOW !!!!! SWEET GEAR !!!!!! Seriously blue walls too !!!! Great stuff, E
                  Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Yep out of all the rooms in my house, I only got 1... The wife got the rest. I wanted to make sure that everyone would know which room is mine... LoL. It's my little home studio.. the blue is for "Mood" and "Creativity" purposes.

Hey 905er, How do you like your eCymbals? Which cymbals do you like better.. Hart or Roland? I was thinking about getting one to test out.

Hercules - I know the feeling. My kit started out as a TD-6 kit that I was upgrading but ended up a whole new kit all together. Do you need any extra parts for you kit? I have everything but the module and drum clamps if you're interested. The drum rack, 5 PD-6's, 2 CY-6's and cables.
                    Josh

Comment

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the offer - if I wasn't on the other side of the world I'd be interested.......I think I'll follow the same path as all the others in the forum - a TD-20 with mesh heads looks like the answer. Though I think the SPD-20 and SPD-S might live on in the next kit - 17 dual layer pads and sampling in 2 little devices is hard to beat.

Comment

Yeah wow.. I didnt notice that you were all the way on the other side of the world. The parts wouldnt be worth the price of the shipping cost.
                        Josh

Comment

Looks great. Got any vid's?
                          Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

No videos yet. I was actually trying to make some last weekend but I couldnt get any of my programs to record the sound from the drum kit instead of the built in mic on the camera. I recorded myself playing 5 songs and went back to watch them and all I could hear was the sound of the sticks hitting the pads. I was so mad! I tried all the programs I have on my computer.. Adobe Premier, Pinnacle Studio Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Click to DVD and a few others.. none of them would record my drum sounds from any of the inputs on the computer. There are no audio inputs on any of my camera's so I am trying to figure out how to do it. As soon as I find a solution, I will have some vids up.

Anyone have any tips for making videos that record the sound of the drums from the output of the drum module? What is everyone using as far as camera's and video making programs?

I just dont wanna have to record the drum sounds separately on my recording console and try to sync it with the video. Its just a couple extra steps that I would rather not have to do.
                            Josh

Comment

Recent additions

Speaking of my kit.. I just added a PD125 mesh drum pad in the snare position and I'm going to try a CY-5 in the hi-hat position. I did not want to get the VH-12 because I have heard a lot of complaints about its weight. But anyway, I figured since my kit is the topic of this forum I'd keep it up to date.
                              Josh

Comment

Working...
                              X