Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally...some pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...some pics!

My pride and joy

Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
    "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

WOW!! That is a very nice kit! VERY nice!!

How'd you get that really high overhead view? It looks like your camera is mounted in the corner between the wall and the ceiling. Nice shot!
    VDrums: a cluster of bits including TDW-20 and TD-3 modules, KD-85, PD-85(2), PD-8(5), CY-12(3), CY-8(2), CY-5(3), Kit Toys china, all on an MDS-6SL+ rack, SPD-S, VEX, VDL
    ZDrums: a Zendrum ZCSZX
    ADrums: an eight piece Tama Rockstar kit with lots o' Zildjians
    Gender-Conflicted Drums: a stock PDP Chameleon with a few Zildjians (a conversion just waiting to happen... then it can go both ways!)

Comment

He must be floating. The real question is whether he can do that while chewing gum, playing bass and admiring that BEAUTIFUL FRIGGIN' KIT at the same time. Sweetness!
      Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Wow! Wow! Wow! Now that's what I call a monster eKit. You have videos playing on this awesome kit?
        TD3-SW. Newbie on vdrums.
        Tama Rockstar 5pc
        Pearl Free Floating snare
        Zildjian A 14" New Beat Hats, 16" Rock Crash, 8" Splash
        Zildjian K 20" Jazz Ride, K 19" Hybrid Crash
        Sabian AAX 18" China

Comment

Nice kit, love those Hart drums.

Comment

Nice kit!

That's a great kit how do you like the TD12? good innit

ps - You have high ceilings, how did u get the cam shot, mmm are you Spiderman on the quiet?

Happy drumming my friend ...
            Last edited by daveybabes; 05-17-08, 03:17 AM.
            WEBSITE - http://www.diamondelectronicdrums.com/
            YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbVB...?feature=guide
            FACEBOOK me at ... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...83235555050736
            :eek: ...
            Showcase 1 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=253
            Showcase 2 - http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=354

Comment

Very nice. Does playing in the pentagram help? I am willing to try almost anything to improve.
              sigpic

Comment

There really is nothing quite like a good solid metal setup, I love it dude!! That sucker looks like it's just screaming out for a good hammering. And I dig the pentacle, nice work!
                "Today young men on acid realised that all matter is purely energy condensed to a slow vibration; That we are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively; There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.. Here's Tom with the weather"...

TD-20 + TMC-6 + VF-1 + Gen16's = Not enough inputs.
                Watch me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLqt6zaAYkY

Comment

seriously though, how did you get that overhead shot?

My Drum World/ Resume

My day Job - Immigration Law www.RoigScavron.com

Comment

Glad you guys liked it! Can you believe it started out as a Hart Prodigy? Like the old Johnny Cash song...I built it one piece at a time. The small pads on the left side that I use for my percussion set (as are the tubes holding the pads and my modules) are from that original kit. I got the overhead shot from my loft on the second story (that's where my office is). Believe it or not, I want expand it a little more. I want to add two more ride toms and put a second china on the left side.

DaveyB...yeah that TD-12 is awesome. Best purchase I've made in a long time. Can't wait to get some VEX in there!

Source....I always wanted a nice metal set up, and Gargantua delivers. Nothing like beating the hell out of them when a work day hasn't been the best. Excellent therapy!

Mike, don't know if the pentagram helps my drumming, but it protects me from the evil cat attacking my feet when I double bass! But I think he does derive some power from it as he lays there all the time when I'm not drumming.
                    Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
                    "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Bump to everyone here Fullback. That is one VERY cool kit. I love the A look too. ....and trust me, I do understand fully when you say you want to expand more... Didn't I see you at the last GASaholics Anonymous meeting?

There must be something about cats and drums too. My cat spends a considerable amount of time in my cage. He'll often sit right next to me when I'm playing too.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
                        Bump to everyone here Fullback. That is one VERY cool kit. I love the A look too. ....and trust me, I do understand fully when you say you want to expand more... Didn't I see you at the last GASaholics Anonymous meeting?

There must be something about cats and drums too. My cat spends a considerable amount of time in my cage. He'll often sit right next to me when I'm playing too.

Thanks SP! No haven't attended any GASaholics meetings...I need to! Next purchase is probably going to be a new throne. That is a cheap one I bought way back when the set was still a humble Hart Prodigy. I'm thinking the Roc 'N' Soc Nitro would make a great addition. That old one makes me a little sore after playing for a couple of hours!

Comment

Nice !!!

I'm a sucker for those HH Chrome Harts !!
                          See !!

Alienfunk
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by alienfunk; 05-17-08, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Very nice Alien! Like the graphic on the front.

Comment

Sweet kit !!! The mood rug is cool too !! Star points up on a Trouble day.
                              Star points down on a Slayer day ! Anyhoo, I like your Gene Simmons AF !!
                              One last thing, Go get that Roc N Soc throne. COMFY !! Take care, E
                              Last edited by Eric Pearl; 05-18-08, 02:25 AM.
                              Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X