Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno Mars Cover

Had fun with this Bruno Mars tune!

Sounds killer. Nice playing. I just love the steven slate sound.

One of my favorite drummers Tomas Haake plays with gloves too, I've never understood what's the benefit of that.

Comment

thx! I never used gloves til a few months ago and i find that i feel like i can be more relaxed in my grip when playing without stick slips etc....PLayed for 40 years without them...Just wanted to try it and now feels so comfortable im not sure id wanna go back to no gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by ericf4 View Post
        thx! I never used gloves til a few months ago and i find that i feel like i can be more relaxed in my grip when playing without stick slips etc....PLayed for 40 years without them...Just wanted to try it and now feels so comfortable im not sure id wanna go back to no gloves...
        Cool, what kind of gloves are you using?

Did you have problems with grip looseness before the gloves or jus wanted to try?

Comment

Zildjian gloves from Amazon...Not really , I kinda stumbled into them as i was doing yard work one weekend and got some cracks open on my hands but wanted to drum. I figured ill buy gloves and try them for a short period of time til my hands healed.....After using them i loved them.....lol.....Then i found i hands/wrists wouldnt tire as easily when playing as i was gripping the sticks more loosely with the gloves. Honestly i never would have thought id still be using them but i am.....i dig them....

Comment

"bump"

But also thanks Eric I was wondering about the gloves too. Been typing since about 1980 so....
            Diamond 10pc Kit | UFO Drums Bass Trigger | Trick P1VBF2 Pedals | ATV cymbals | Gibraltar HW | 4x eDRUMin | RME HDSPe RayDAT | SD3

Comment

Working...
            X