My Tama Starclassic LPO A to E Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tama Starclassic LPO A to E Set

This is my current Drumset, it's a Tama Starclassic in "Laquer Phantasm Oyster", I wanted to wait for the roland VAD series but seriously everything black, white or red now simply doesn't attract me anymore... Using Drone Halo Triggers on snare and toms and Roland kd-a22 kick converter. ATV cymbals, splash and china from diamond drums, powered by the Mimic Pro.

IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2486.jpg
    IMG_2485.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg

i see Drone Halo Triggers using 6 cones ... looking good. too bad they dont have store in USA. how much 1 trigger system cost?

Comment

Tasty, very tasty -well done. That was an expensive conversion/donor kit - nice!

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post
        i see Drone Halo Triggers using 6 cones ... looking good. too bad they dont have store in USA. how much 1 trigger system cost?
        Actually those are just damping foam cones to kill the "kick back" of the mesh head which caused double triggers, the trigger itself is just a side head trigger with a separate rim trigger, I find this single trigger to work better with sample based modules like the mimic and 2box, the multi cone trigger just increased the number of hotspots for me... This Drone system is perfect for me now. Paid no more than 250€ for the 5 drums. Pretty happy with them. Not the easiest to install but once in place they won't bulge.

Comment

Originally posted by csnow View Post
          Tasty, very tasty -well done. That was an expensive conversion/donor kit - nice!
          Cheers, yeah, it was a good investment but I'm happy with it, as I said, it was this rather than dull black, white or red roland/drumtecs...

Comment

Working...
          X