Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jazz kit demo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jazz kit demo

    Mimic custom jazz kit preset demo.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-76111509...xRqEmiY94oP55M

  • #2
    Originally posted by Chris K View Post
    Sounds great Chris - is this preset in your download?
    Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by molson View Post

      Sounds great Chris - is this preset in your download?
      No, you need to wait the sound update for the tips sound etc..those " bow ride" was various tips cymbals, others things and modification.
      Last edited by Chris K; 02-13-20, 11:42 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        There's still a lot of work to be done. I don't play Jazz because it takes a lot of speed to play, but I do.

        Try to spend more time playing a separate game on the metronome without music

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DanielJ View Post
          There's still a lot of work to be done. I don't play Jazz because it takes a lot of speed to play, but I do.

          Try to spend more time playing a separate game on the metronome without music
          Playing was all improvisation on the fly, I just took a song in random, never really played this song before
          Last edited by Chris K; 02-14-20, 11:37 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by molson View Post

            Sounds great Chris - is this preset in your download?
            Another kit.
            https://soundcloud.com/user-76111509...iAWz5UA-XMMQ_I

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chris K View Post
              Nice - can't wait for these!
              Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chris K View Post

                No, you need to wait the sound update for the tips sound etc..those " bow ride" was various tips cymbals, others things and modification.
                Firstly, thank you for sharing this, Jazz kit. Sounds fantastic, sir.

                So there will be indeed a forthcoming update from Pearl, yeah?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by josecarlo1129 View Post

                  Firstly, thank you for sharing this, Jazz kit. Sounds fantastic, sir.

                  So there will be indeed a forthcoming update from Pearl, yeah?
                  it's works in progress.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                    Hmm, there's a lot of sibilance on this one.
                    Sounds a bit harsh to my ears, especially when crashing.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Excessium View Post
                      Hmm, there's a lot of sibilance on this one.
                      Sounds a bit harsh to my ears, especially when crashing.
                      maybe I exaggerated the EQ, I processed them all, I did the kit pretty quick, but after listening 2 days after sounded different, problem is doing kit with particular headphone, listening to another source will sound different, Allan suggested to me to buy ATH-M50Xs for consistency on frequency,
                      Last edited by Chris K; 02-18-20, 07:00 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Holy cymbals.

                        Hearing fatigue... give yourself downtime.

                        The M50Xs will help keep those highs down too.
                        Alan
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
                          Holy cymbals.

                          Hearing fatigue... give yourself downtime.

                          The M50Xs will help keep those highs down too.
                          I did something also maybe it make them worst, by cutting -6DB and increase volume, did not done on the other one.
                          Last edited by Chris K; 02-18-20, 02:50 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X