Tom's Drum Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom's Drum Covers

Wanted to start a thread where I could link my own covers. I'll just keep sharing links in here instead of separate topics.
    Still trying to learn mixing and using my Studio One Artist and Da Vinci (free version) software to its full potential.
    Here is a link to my page to start: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3..._as=subscriber

Guernica by Brand New
    A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Eloise - Say Anything
    A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)
      Need to tighten this one up. Gotta keep sharpening some of those fills.

Not completely happy with my mixing after a few more listens. I want my playing to be heard, it's a cover after all, but I also hate when the drums are dominating. Still, could be turned up a tad.

Comment

The Taste of Ink - The Used

Comment

Working...
        X