Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumtec Demo, ATV EXS-5 kit with Roland TD-50 Digital Upgrade Pack and SSD5

This is an interesting configuration.

ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

And only costs around 6000 Euro

There are a lot of great options for that amount of cash.

I am more excited about this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaBtqW8o1pg

With xd3 or TD17. I think that`s 80% the value for 50 % the price.
    Last edited by holzi2000; 08-20-19, 01:36 PM.
    Audiofront eDrumIn. Triggering mainly SD3.

Yamaha Cymbals, drum-tec HiHat Ctl, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare. Zoom UAC-2 Interface.

Comment

... I use an ATV EXS-5 with aDrums 18”’’ bass drum and 13”’’ snare and extra 10”’’ and 12”’’ cymbals. All that combined with a Mimic Pro. Looks, feels and sounds good while playing...
      Last edited by rsm; 08-20-19, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Both are definitely options... pricey yes, but certainly deliver on quality and performance. I think if I was looking to pick up a ready-made kit, it would definitely be based on ATV’s catalog.
        Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Originally posted by rdubu View Post
          Both are definitely options... pricey yes, but certainly deliver on quality and performance. I think if I was looking to pick up a ready-made kit, it would definitely be based on ATV’s catalog.
          This is pretty much my setup, except I have the Artist Series drums. Everything works really well with the TD-50 and I love it. ATV makes great drums, they just need to step it up with their modules so they can utilize the 3 zone cymbals and dual zone toms. After seeing this I'm going to invest in SSD5, especially now that the price is only $99.00
          ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Ssd5 update is coming, almost entire gui redone, new feature and others things.
            Last edited by Chris K; 08-21-19, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
              After seeing this I'm going to invest in SSD5, especially now that the price is only $99.00
              Plus the expansions are on sale for $49 too. Now if they'd just bring them to the Mimic
              ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                Ssd5 update is coming, almost entire gui redone, new feature and others things.
                That would certainly be a welcomed update... I love some of the samples in SSD5, but I honestly find the interface clumsy and somewhat lacking in essential features for live triggering. Fingers crossed this unleashed a better overall experience.
                Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

They seriously lack tip on the cymbals. If you play delicate stuff this is essential. SD3 has this feature and is a dream to play. I don’t just want a crash from my cymbals.
                  Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
                    They seriously lack tip on the cymbals. If you play delicate stuff this is essential
                    Let's see after the update if this change...

Comment

the 13 inch snare doesn't add anything apart from the looks, the 18 kick adds more realistic feeling and looks but that's it, I would get the regular ATV EXS-5 and invest the rest in the module.

Comment

Working...
                      X