Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racks vs Stands for Edrums - Pics wanted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by tivi View Post
    Yup, I've seen that one and using the goedrum clamps to run through the tubes. I actually use this method with my smaller setup that I started bringing to practice with my new band. It's a great alternative to using the roland mds clamps.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 96max5sp View Post

      Yup, I've seen that one and using the goedrum clamps to run through the tubes. I actually use this method with my smaller setup that I started bringing to practice with my new band. It's a great alternative to using the roland mds clamps.
      which T clamp from goedrum did you buy/use? thanks.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by tivi View Post

        which T clamp from goedrum did you buy/use? thanks.
        Its this one from goedrum, they have them in black to like in the video that was posted. Drum-tec uses the same for there new wire through rack.

        I originally ordered the roland ones but I didn't have the roland tubes which are needed to work with their wire through t-clamps, I didnt realize this. Their pipes have holes in them which I could have probrably modified my own to make work but decided to return them instead a d get these.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 96max5sp View Post
          ?...... There are only so many lengths of wires available (3, 5, 10, 15) and would like to have custom lengths so they are all the same length out of the tube and into the module. Maybe that will be a future project, just gotta make sure I have everything finalized where I want it and never change again
          DIY cables are quite easy to do. Just needs a solder gun and a table.

          BTW... Never say never.....
          only fools never change.
          DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

          My new venture: voglosounds.com

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by perceval View Post

            DIY cables are quite easy to do. Just needs a solder gun and a table.
            I dunno about quite easy... but probably not as hard as I'm expecting. Then again, I'm going with a 90 degree TRS mod. The wire connections seem to be tad more tight.



            Anyway... Drum-tec has a video, as does V-Drum Tips, about cables in the rack. At the very least... some food for thought.



            Last edited by Macarina; 01-04-19, 01:06 PM.

            Comment


            • #36

              Comment


              • #37

                Comment


                • #38
                  but this is how I usually set it up.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X