my new (used) rack arrived today :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new (used) rack arrived today :)

i've been slowly building a kit, and after pickup up some pintech concertcasts, a couple cymbals and a module, today the rack arrived (and it was a great deal, fully loaded with L rods, clamps and cymbal arms) so now i have something to put everything on

ignore the mess - we pushed everything back to have space to build the rack.
    My new (used) Roland MDS-7 rack
    Yamaha DTX502 module, 3 Pintech 10 inch Concertcast Dual Zone pads, Pintech PC10 (hi-hat), PCY135.on a Roland MDS-7 rack.

Congrats!
    'lectric drumma
    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

I find I get more excited about hardware arriving in the mail than I do about pads. Recently got a bunch of old Pearl cymbal booms and must have had more fun adding those to the rack than a new pad.
      TD-9_stealth Yamaha, HPD-15, HPD-10, Octapad etc.

Comment

I love your drumsticks holder

Comment

Originally posted by Martygras View Post
          I find I get more excited about hardware arriving in the mail than I do about pads. Recently got a bunch of old Pearl cymbal booms and must have had more fun adding those to the rack than a new pad.
          i hadn't thought about that, but it's true. i was excited to get my snare stand and super excited about this rack.
          Yamaha DTX502 module, 3 Pintech 10 inch Concertcast Dual Zone pads, Pintech PC10 (hi-hat), PCY135.on a Roland MDS-7 rack.

Comment

I remember buillding my whole a-e kit , piece by piece. Every time I got a delivery of a new cymbal arm, or rack piece, or module mount, anything, I would get like a little kid on Christmas morning. Fired the F up. Unfortunately, that was the G.A.S syndrome building up steam. After a while, every time I looked at my kit, I NEEDED Something Else.... But it was all good. Lots of fun!!!

Comment

Working...
            X