Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cover of BS&T's Lucretia Mac Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover of BS&T's Lucretia Mac Evil

My latest cover with new TD-12 settings and my new green screen screen setup
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Awesome as usual!
    But, Dude the hall was completely empty!
    It was just a sound check right? LOL
    Love the green screen effect. What's next? Wembley stadium?
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Ooooo...you've given me ideas! LOL
      Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Comment

Blood, Sweat & Tears... Way to spotlight them. I haven't heard them in... well, a very long time.
        Excellent play Carmine.

Comment

Great job, and the green screen opens up all sorts of fun!

K ;-)
          My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
          E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
          A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
          A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Green screen is very cool!! Awsome playing!

Ps.the guy in the front row can see your but crack! Lol!
            Practice Kit-TD30 module.6 pc STARCLASSIC B/B DIY conversion.pearl tru trac bass drum trigger,cy15,2 x cy14,cy 12c,2 x cy8.vh12 hats.cake pan conversion.
            Gigging kit same td 30 module .5 pc STARCLASSIC PERFORMER cake pan conversion DIY.Pearl tru trac bass trigger.Zildjian gen 16 480 cymbal pack.direct source pickups.cy15,cy14 x 2,cy12

Comment

Working...
            X