Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys it's me again! Here's my drum and bass cover of Loyal by Chris Brown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys it's me again! Here's my drum and bass cover of Loyal by Chris Brown!

But of course the bass is played by my friend. Wish I could play bass too!

We tried to make this song slightly more interesting by comping the vocals (here and there) and making it slightly funkier (as much as we could).

I take a solo during Tyga's rap part.

I'm currently working on cleaning up my foot technique and my left hand strokes. I'm hoping to be able to do some death metal covers by the end of the year. (:

Do feel free to criticise my playing/ the video etc. I would like ideas for new camera angles as well, these kind of bore me!

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefqdUr-pXA

Thanks!

This is what it's all about, great job!

K ;-)
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Love it! I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

Comment

Thank you! You are all too kind (:

How does the kit sound? I recently saw a thread here about tweaking your Roland TD30 module to make it sound best. Does anyone think I need to do that? Cause right now my kit is pretty raw and I do all EQ'ing and mixing on logic pro x itself. Is it better to mix the kit in the module first?

Comment

Working...
        X