Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Stage with a TD30 K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Stage with a TD30 K

On stage with my TD30 k with tweaked Vex kits. Excuse my playing as I am more of a recreational drummer.

Oswin
    Stock TD30k

Cool man! Sounds good.
    Roland TD-30KV, TD-3, Pearl Export

Comment

Don't need to excuse your playing. You sound good! Great groove and feel you have!

Comment

The Vdrums sound as awesome as always haha. Are they from the supernatural module?

Comment

Boo-ya.... another good example of E-Kits live. The band sounds good.

Comment

Outstanding!!! No apologies necessary you did fine!!!! Way to represent, thank you so much for posting, and welcome to the Forums!!!!!

K
            My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
            E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
            A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
            A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Keepin the time well... playing what the song needs... good stuff!

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by RinkyInky View Post
                The Vdrums sound as awesome as always haha. Are they from the supernatural module?
                Thank you all.
                And yes it is the supernatural module with edited vex kits.
                Stock TD30k

Comment

I don't like the sounds that much - but you play very well!
                  TD-11 with 1xPDX 100 and 2x 12" drum-tec Diabolo pads, VH-11, CY 15R, CY-8 + various VSTi's.

Comment

Nice work man! Diggin those beats!

Comment

Kit sounds great Very clean mix. I assume we are hearing a recording coming straight out of the mixer since there is no ambiance sounds. I would be curious how everything sounds with some of the natural room ambiance and sound from the PA blended in.
                      I think my work is done here.

Comment

Working...
                      X