Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally doing it right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally doing it right!

So I've been on and off on the forums for about 3 or 4 years now. I had some old Pintech pads that were spotty and I just didn't have the time or money to restore. I frankensteined this giant mess of a kit and was never satisfied. Just last week, I decided I was going to actually buy some quality parts, so I ordered a pd120 and a pd100 on ebay, as well as a brand new pcy135 to go with my pcy155. Then, yesterday on craigslist I saw someone selling a TD4 (the whole kit) for 300 bucks on craigslist, so I jumped on that. Since I already had a td4 and td8 module, it seemed like a great deal cause I could just resell one of my td4 modules and just use the pads and rack. So, now that all the big purchases are out of the way, I know that GAS is going to take over soon and my kit will be growing quick! I figured I'd document the growth in this thread, so enjoy! The only pic right now is how she stands while I'm waiting for my new mesh pads to show up.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

He he.... you've stumbled onto a path where there is no looking back!

Enjoy the ride .. and the GAS!

Remember... It's all for fun.
    DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
    Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Time for a quick update. Nothing has arrived yet, but I managed to take most of my old pads and work them into a comfy configuration. As you can probably tell, I'm a big Peart fan lol. PD120 should be here later today!

Comment

Aaaaaaand with the PD120. So excited for the PD100 and the PCY135 to show up tomorrow!

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of pads and cymbals. Do you need more than one module to run all of that stuff?
          Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Haha yes I do. I have two TD4's and a TD8. The 2nd td4 is mainly the cymbals and high toms and it just triggers the TD8. I'm looking to sell both td4's for a td15 I think.

Comment

Great seeing your kit develop. Whats your next bout of GAS going to make you purchase?

Comment

Working...
              X