Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She has been resurrected again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She has been resurrected again.

Finally moved in a new home and got to set her up again.

Roland TD-30KV, Alesis Strike Pro Kit, Tama HW, QSC K10x2, Logic Pro, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Interface

Totally love it!
    Looks like fun never ending.
    I really like the module / comp rack.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Oh my...!

Comment

very cool indeed.
        8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
        http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Awesome
          Td3-module,Spd-sx(triggering(kick/snare-sd2 sounds)Tmc-6 linked to the Td-3,Td-3 linked to the Spd-sx via midi,all 3 change kits from the Td-3 inc/dec,Diamond electronic drums,20"x16" kick,12"x10" 13"x11"tom,14" x14"flr tom on the left for varioussounds,16"x16"floor tom,14"x5.5"snare,Tama iron cobra double pedal,(chrome editon)wood beaters)Alesis surge cymbals,12" hi hat,16"ride(as crash) &16"ride,13" Smarttrigger crash

Comment

Gorgeous!

Comment

Simply outstanding. Is that a Red Sparkle wrap?
              TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Are the kick pedals and HH stand Custom made? Nevermind, those are Trick pedals .....
                I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
                Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jonm42 View Post
                  Simply outstanding. Is that a Red Sparkle wrap?
                  Yes it is.
                  Roland TD-30KV, Alesis Strike Pro Kit, Tama HW, QSC K10x2, Logic Pro, Toontrack Superior Drummer 3, Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Interface

Comment

Wow! What a beautiful kit. Jman asked about the pedals. I've never seen anything like them.
                    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Really cool room and stage as well
                      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                        Wow! What a beautiful kit. Jman asked about the pedals. I've never seen anything like them.
                        http://store.trickdrums.com/

Comment

We need more pics of that room. A setup dreams are made of...
                          A to E Yamaha / Yamaha Cymbals / Mac Mini

Comment

'Bout the only other pics I can add are the mini guitars and Iron Maiden curio display cabinets.

Comment

Originally posted by deathbyart View Post
                              We need more pics of that room. A setup dreams are made of...

Comment

Working...
                              X