Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new bass drum head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new bass drum head

I held off sharing this until the site was up and running again. This is my new bass drum head courtesy of Nathan.
    Attached Files
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

nice.
    I also wished my house had a nice little clean spot like that.

DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
    Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Very nice. I need a room like that too!
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Thanks. The kids are all moved out so our house has some room. I may set up my old A kit as well but will get grief from my wife.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Looking great jim! Nice and shiny kit with all that chrome too!

Comment

That's pretty! Nicely done!
            TD50 Digital Pack, TD30 and TD9 Modules, custom made pads, Gen16 crashes, and hats plus a few other things that I'm not sure what to do with or why they're still in my kit. Bands: Espada http://www.musicaespada.com/ and JamCo https://www.facebook.com/JamcoEntertainment, https://www.jamcoband.com/

Comment

Thanks all. I am very happy with it. Nathan did a great job and is great to work with.

Comment

waoo that is very nice i like it and also want to beat it....good job keep it up...

Comment

Looks good, +1 for K3000fx I had one for years and used it every day before the crossover popped but still managed to utalise the mixing head on anouther amp. Regards Duncan.

Comment

Thanks. Ive had the K3000FX for about 4-1/2 years. I had to get a him fixed a couple of years ago. It has been pretty good since. I just bought the new JBL EON 615 today. It finally is available. I'll have it on Thursday.

Comment

Really nice! I'm planning on getting a custom resohead for my bassdrum aswell once I've aquiered.. well.. stands, cymbals, mesh heads and all that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post
                        Thanks. Ive had the K3000FX for about 4-1/2 years. I had to get a him fixed a couple of years ago. It has been pretty good since. I just bought the new JBL EON 615 today. It finally is available. I'll have it on Thursday.

So, how is it?
                        Working better than the K-10?
                        "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I haven't really run it through its paces yet but it is not loud when set to line. When it is set to mic I think it has the volume without the him that I had with the QSC K12. I sent a note to Roland to get their opinion. I am not sure what to think. I will work on it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X