Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamond Head-Am i evil-drum jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Head-Am i evil-drum jam

"I'm a Diamond Head,err,YES I AM!"
    Td3-module,Spd-sx(triggering(kick/snare-sd2 sounds)Tmc-6 linked to the Td-3,Td-3 linked to the Spd-sx via midi,all 3 change kits from the Td-3 inc/dec,Diamond electronic drums,20"x16" kick,12"x10" 13"x11"tom,14" x14"flr tom on the left for varioussounds,16"x16"floor tom,14"x5.5"snare,Tama iron cobra double pedal,(chrome editon)wood beaters)Alesis surge cymbals,12" hi hat,16"ride(as crash) &16"ride,13" Smarttrigger crash

Great job, sounds good, played well. You list a DM8 and TD-3 in your signature, what module sounds did you use in that? J
    Last edited by JmanWord; 06-08-14, 03:15 PM. Reason: question added
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Thanx,I need to change that,i use a TD-3 for toms & cymbals & the SPD-SX for triggering kick & snare with imported sd2 sounds from Avatar,thanks man,your a LEGEND???
      Td3-module,Spd-sx(triggering(kick/snare-sd2 sounds)Tmc-6 linked to the Td-3,Td-3 linked to the Spd-sx via midi,all 3 change kits from the Td-3 inc/dec,Diamond electronic drums,20"x16" kick,12"x10" 13"x11"tom,14" x14"flr tom on the left for varioussounds,16"x16"floor tom,14"x5.5"snare,Tama iron cobra double pedal,(chrome editon)wood beaters)Alesis surge cymbals,12" hi hat,16"ride(as crash) &16"ride,13" Smarttrigger crash

Comment

Originally posted by rossthecrow View Post
        Thanx,I need to change that,i use a TD-3 for toms & cymbals & the SPD-SX for triggering kick & snare with imported sd2 sounds from Avatar,thanks man,your a LEGEND???
        That explains why the drums sound so good, SD2 sounds trump the module sounds for sure.
        I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
        Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Looks like total fun!! Nice job!

K ;-)
          My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
          E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
          A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
          A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
          X