Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Country Band Performs Live On The Radio, Using My DT-15KV (VEX'ed) Expanded Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Country Band Performs Live On The Radio, Using My DT-15KV (VEX'ed) Expanded Set

My Country band performed LIVE on "North Country County Radio," which covers the Northern half of New York State and Vermont, this past Thursday. Here's the first song on the playlist.

Can't see a link or anything.....
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

You can click on the picture and it will take you right to the YouTube video. ~ OR ~ You can hit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYohEFJSmeY

Comment

It's great!

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Thanks! I suspect that Country, especially of this genre, is one of the last places you expect to see Roland's used.

I spent most of my many years as a musician playing everything from Hard Rock, to Pop Rock, to Jazz, to Big Band, to different forms of Country (both current and classic). I was even a bass player/vocalist in a band for a decade.

Yup! I'm old . . . but I can't complain when it comes to my experiences, the fellowship and the money.

Comment

Working...
          X