Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

live and a singing drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live and a singing drummer

outdoor gig on sunday in the sun with a pint of lager. also got to do my number and take a break from the drums.
    td6v and tm-2 samples, mesh diy drums with ddrum triggers, pd8 and pd85 .cy8 cymbals. peavey kb300 amplifier. premier double pedal.

singing drummer giving it large

td6v and tm-2 samples, mesh diy drums with ddrum triggers, pd8 and pd85 .cy8 cymbals. peavey kb300 amplifier. premier double pedal.

Comment

Comment

As a drummer who also does lead vocals, I salute you! Not many of us can do that!!!

K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

I will be playing live for an hour on the radio with my Country Band this coming Thursday - "North Country Public Radio," which covers the Northern half of New York State and the population areas of Vermont (such as Burlington). What's really cool is that I will be using my Roland TD-15KV in their studio, directly through their board. I'm really used to this as we practice in a studio using only the board and headphones. To be clear, when we play out I run through my SWR Super RedHead Bass amp for stage volume, with an XLR out to the board, main speakers and a mix into the monitors.

By the way, I sing a lot of harmony, but also lead vocals. I'll be doing lead on two of the songs on our song list on Thursday.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X