Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the honnor to play with one of Swedens best hardrock bands...The Poodles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the honnor to play with one of Swedens best hardrock bands...The Poodles!

And I just wanted to share the drum setup, which the drummer "Kicken" is using....4 kick drums... I was so thrilled so I forgot to count all the cymbals....

After testing these drums on stage, you really start to wonder if e-drums is the right track...:-)

Best Regards

Angr77
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

CONGRATS!
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I don't know would anyone with hearing problems due to acoustic drums like comment.....!!! Those drums do look nice though I bet with a couple of modules they would be a sweet A TO E.

Comment

Ok...there is actually a youtube clip when I trashes the song Highway to hell with Swedens best hardrock bands, the Poodles. Not great performance behind the drums but a lot of joy! http://youtu.be/LC8c-qK67h4 Angr77
        Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

You sure look like your having a great time there...well done.

Comment

Hey, congratulations!

Nothing beats a big drumkit, eh? Let's hope they bring their own Roadie....
            Greetings from Switzerland,
            - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

They had their own drum roadie…just packing up the drums took like 1.5 hours…the drummer Kicken is sponsored by Mapex…so he could pick what ever he wanted from their offerings.

ANGR77

Comment

Working...
              X