Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the honnor to play with one of Swedens best hardrock bands...The Poodles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the honnor to play with one of Swedens best hardrock bands...The Poodles!

And I just wanted to share the drum setup, which the drummer "Kicken" is using....4 kick drums... I was so thrilled so I forgot to count all the cymbals....

After testing these drums on stage, you really start to wonder if e-drums is the right track...:-)

Best Regards

Angr77
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

CONGRATS!
    8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
    http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I don't know would anyone with hearing problems due to acoustic drums like comment.....!!! Those drums do look nice though I bet with a couple of modules they would be a sweet A TO E.

Comment

Ok...there is actually a youtube clip when I trashes the song Highway to hell with Swedens best hardrock bands, the Poodles. Not great performance behind the drums but a lot of joy! http://youtu.be/LC8c-qK67h4 Angr77
        Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

You sure look like your having a great time there...well done.

Comment

Hey, congratulations!

Nothing beats a big drumkit, eh? Let's hope they bring their own Roadie....

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X