Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helped some friends out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helped some friends out

Sounds good Zeke!
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Hey Jman , thanks . It's amazing how an iPhone will record . I think the snare I am using u built for me . It's still holding up fine lol .

Comment

This is great! Good quality recording, and the drums sound great! What are you using? And the playing is not too shabby either! ;D

Comment

Hey silent it's just a td20 expanded module with just the internal compression and eq. I sub mix into little Behringer rack mount mixer separating kick snare tom and cymbals. Then send a stereo feed to the house . I have laid back allot over the years playing, I guess I am just getting to old lol. Someone recorded that on an iPhone in the little club and posted it . It pretty cool u can record that well for what it is off a phone
          Last edited by zekedrum; 12-27-13, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Great job!!!!! Love it. Hope you had fun!

K ;-)
            My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
            E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
            A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
            A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Thanks, and I am very impressed with the sound! Sounds like a good way of doing it! And don't ever think you're getting too old! Buddy Rich was playing until he died!

Comment

Working...
              X