This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by promark747 View Post
    so in my quest for the perfect or best sound. I 'm using a 12 inch behringer 500 watt sub with 2 8 inch behringers. it's nice, it shakes the walls if I want it to it's easy to transport and it's plenty of volume on stage. I go thru the band pa too. all told it cost about 700 bucks and has a nice full sound around me. I'm diggin it.
    i was thinking about the setup you have. do you know if there much difference between the behringer 12" sub vs the 15" sub? and behringer 8" vs 10 powered pa speakers?
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

• Originally posted by jammin777 View Post

i was thinking about the setup you have. do you know if there much difference between the behringer 12" sub vs the 15" sub? and behringer 8" vs 10 powered pa speakers?
      well I posted that a long time ago.I stil have that sub and it's fine for the smaller venues we tend to play I imagine the 15 would be even better. I 've heard the smallest EV sub is even better. I got rid of those 8 inch behringers. after comparing others they just didn't cut it. I 've got a 12 inch EV with the sub now. you can't avoid the fact that drums need a bigger cabinet, I 've tried. over and over again I've tried.now I wish I had the 15. I dont' know that it's possible to have a monitor setup that will be satisfactory without basically duplicating the FOH PA. If you aren't going IEM, then put a 15 on the floor aim it at you , and make the band figure out how to hear you. Mine wants their cake and eat it too. Make me bring a second PA just for the e-drums. no. not gonna do it. use IEMS and make everyone else have their own monitor that can handle the drums. If they don't like it, bring an acoustic kit.

Comment

Working...
      X