Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 channel DI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 channel DI

Hi folks..

About to take the plunge and do a live gig with my td-20.. I have read a lot of posts on here and I trust our sound guy to give him all direct outs..

So, I need a dependable 8 channel DI rackmount box.. I dont have the cash for the radial stuff, and not a big fan of the B stuff..

So, what are people using.. The NADY 8 channel box looks good, but curious what others are using.

thanks

-Brad

I have the Behringer one ...... certainly wasnt my 1st choice but no complaints about value for money............. 8 outs from TD10 / links to mixer for my monitor mix / 8 x tails out for FOH mix. Yes there are better units but normally much more money.
    Attached Files
    TD10ex, SPD-S, kd's, pd's, cy's, Koby, KitToys ( 9" splash & 10" mini china - yep you read that correctly... a very rare 10" mini china lol ), Iron Cobra, Mackie, Beyer. arizonaband.net

Comment

We also have the same Behringer one and unlike the monitor amps (remember, approach any Behringer product that contains an amp, any amp, with a certain amount of caution) we have, this one hasn't had any problems.

But it's Behringer so your mileage may vary.

Also, try used with another brand.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
      TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Yeah, i have had bad luck with Behinger stuff.. In fact I usually avoid it like the plague. I will try the Nady box and let everyone know what I think..

thanks for your input

-Brad

Comment

Working...
        X