Stage Speakers for TD9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage Speakers for TD9

I'm in 3 pub bands, but only one of them has the PA/mixer/sound guy to handle my TD9. I also dep occasionally, so I want to get speakers so I'm self-sufficient on stage - something that can match/exceed an acoustic kit, but nothing massive - I'm an old man now and don't need a hernia! Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

check out this thread - after reading the first couple of posts which have good foundational knowledge on p.1, i’d recommend you start at the end and read backwards to get the most recent equipment

https://www.vdrums.com/forum/perform...ll-pa-monitors

if money was no object i’d probably get two qsr10s and a little sub
    Roland TD9 (KD8, FD9), Yamaha DTX Multi12 (KT10, HH65, TP100), Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || Yamaha HS7s, Yamaha DBR10, ATH-M30x || DIY compact a-kit, Mapex Meridian, Zildjian Ks, some As and Sabians and ... || youtube

Comment

Jackodrum, thanks so much for that wealth of information - really comprehensive, really useful. Cheers. mate!

Comment

no problem-
        grog is the one to thank though that thread is an incredible resource. please add to it if you end up buying something

Roland TD9 (KD8, FD9), Yamaha DTX Multi12 (KT10, HH65, TP100), Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || Yamaha HS7s, Yamaha DBR10, ATH-M30x || DIY compact a-kit, Mapex Meridian, Zildjian Ks, some As and Sabians and ... || youtube

Comment

Working...
        X