Turbosound Subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbosound Subwoofer

Hello everyone, has anyone used a Turbosound iNSPIRE iP15B Powered Subwoofer with their V-Drums? I've heard some really positive things about Turbosound and am looking for a nice, affordable 15" powered subwoofer. Thanks in advance for any thoughts on Turbosound.

I have the top-tier model for sale for $700, the Turbosound iQ15B. The Inspire and Milan series are a bit lower-SPL and power. The iQ series is (I feel) comparable to Yamaha DXR and QSC K series.. maybe just a smidge less SPL but very clear and wide variety of onboard EQ and options. The thing wallops in low end and shakes the room by mid-volume. It is constructed very very well.

I'm only selling it because my band got a entirely new PA system and I don't need to tote the subwoofer around anymore. PM me if you want to know more or are interested.
    Live Rig: Mimic Pro | KD-140 | PD-125X pads | Roland cym | MDS-9V rack | Turbosound iQ12
    Studio Rig: Mimic Pro or SD 3.0 | Pearl ePro DIY full kit | ATV + Yamaha cym | VH-11 | MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

Comment

Working...
    X