Direct Output Routing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Output Routing

How would you route the individual instrument outs to the sound board so all instruments can be tended by the soundman and also get the click into the board. Right now we are using all the direct outs to the board and the master out to the stage monitor. If you route the click to a direct out, how do you compensate for the lost instrument out? Splitting the master out will take away the soundman's ability to adjust the individual instruments.

what module are you using?

Comment

TD-30

Comment

check manual page 115 of TD-30, in there you can find OUTPUT to .. OTHER [F3], with OTHER you can send CLICK to MASTER or PHONES or both.
        Attached Files

Comment

Routing to the master will put the click in the mains and all open monitors on the stage. Routing the click to the phones doesn't help the other players. The only option I see is to use one of the direct outs. I need to figure out how to do that without sacrificing the instrument that is currently routed through that direct out.

Comment

Originally posted by etcavender View Post
            Routing to the master will put the click in the mains and all open monitors on the stage. Routing the click to the phones doesn't help the other players. The only option I see is to use one of the direct outs. I need to figure out how to do that without sacrificing the instrument that is currently routed through that direct out.
            You can send the phones out to the mixing board, then the click can be sent to other bandmates via aux. Anyway they would need in-ear.
            •A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW•
            •SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers•
            •Ship kits: TD-12KV, TD-30K, TD-50K•

Comment

Working...
            X