No announcement yet.

Need sturdy portable pads/rack for gigging - running Mimic Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All drums with the exception of the bass are about 5" deep. Bass is about 7 inches

I can't weight anything, but it's all pretty much the same relative weight as Roland gear.

There is a rack on eBay right now.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F253615423778

Keep in mind this is not the pro rack, so it only has 2 cymbal mounts and has 1 piece that isn't as long. This is the same rack I use. I think it's plenty big, but you can look up the dimensions on the Alesis site.

I added 2 extra cymbal mounts to mine. Just the normal Roland ones that go down a vertical rack post

Comment

Thanks thebigzw! I contacted Alesis and got some dude who tried to price out the rack piece by piece. Needless to say the price was ridiculously absurd.

Comment

Haka. It's weird because the strike is very reasonably priced compared to other e drums, but Alesis is selling the individual parts for insane prices comparatively

Comment

Originally posted by thebigzw View Post
          Haka. It's weird because the strike is very reasonably priced compared to other e drums, but Alesis is selling the individual parts for insane prices comparatively
          Try almost $1000!!! The really know how to alienate a potential customer. Another guy followed up with a message, but I haven't spoken with him to see if he has some sense.

I found two Gibraltar racks for less than $200. I am sure they are heavier than the Strike. But if that's what I have to do, then so be it.

Comment

Working...
          X