tired of trying to be different .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of trying to be different .

so i've used 2 da200s the da350, the harbinger mls800 tower. i've used two 8 and a sub. I've done handstands trying to get a system that I could hear and everyone else onstage.
    I'm done, I got en ev zlx 12 and I have a sub. it'll be where I can hear it. everyone else can figure it out. they can put the drums in the monitors right . right..
    Last edited by promark747; 04-20-18, 10:02 AM.

Been gigging e-drums for over 30 years. Never had an issue with on-stage sound. Don't use any of my own on-stage monitoring gear, just use the venue foldbacks. Just lucky I guess.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Loads o' synth modules. And...a uke or three.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
      Been gigging e-drums for over 30 years. Never had an issue with on-stage sound. Don't use any of my own on-stage monitoring gear, just use the venue foldbacks. Just lucky I guess.
      Band is using two turbosound ip2000 now. But the venues arenít big enough to put them to the side or slightly behind us so they can work as real monitors. But like I said Iím done worrying about it, the combo Iíve got now sounds great and they can add a couple of monitor wedges if they need to.

Comment

Originally posted by promark747 View Post
        so i've used 2 da200s the da350, the harbinger mls800 tower. i've used two 8 and a sub. I've done handstands trying to get a system that I could hear and everyone else onstage.
        I'm done, I got en ev zlx 12 and I have a sub. it'll be where I can hear it. everyone else can figure it out. they can put the drums in the monitors right . right..
        That should be a good system and light years better than the other stuff. I have experienced certain stages where the band cannot hear edrums. Right now I use acoustic drums for most gigs because of it and setup time. The wedge monitors for the other musicians may only handle a certain amount of drums,but should be able to fill in the difference.

Comment

Working...
        X