Mixers: My G.A.S. Journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
    Do you need it for a whole band?You can save the band mix which is very handy. I set up reverb and delay for each singer.You can also multitrack record on a flash drive.
    No, I wouldn't need it for the whole band for my main group, but that's not to say that ability wouldn't come in handy at some point down the line. But it's not an immediate need, no.
    Show Kit: TD-50+TD-17, PD-140DS, PDX-100 (x4), CY-5 (x2), CY-18DR, CY-14C (x2), CY-12C (x2), CY-8, KT-10 (x2), FD-9, BT-1 (x6), SPD-SX, Gibraltar GCS-ERK, QSC K10 & KSub, Yamaha MG10XU, Westone AM Pro 30, Bose QC35, Roc-N-Soc Nitro
    Practice Kit: TD-17, PD-128BC, PD-85 (x4), CY-5 (x3), CY-15R, MDS-TDKP1 folding rack

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
      I think you need a QSC Touchmix! You will be wishing for the days when you only wanted the Yamaha mixer. I do sound for my entire bands at a lot of gigs and the Touchmix is amazing. Even more amazing is the it can work from a tablet or phone. If someone else is running it FOH,I can do the monitors from my tablet. You can also walk around the room to adjust the sound. It has 16 ins,4 effects,and 6 monitors. You can multitrack record the show easily with a flash drive.
      Ok Peter I bit TM16 is in the house. I've been playing with it in stereo and it sounds great. Now I want to control the individual pads on MP and something is not right. I only get sub on the kick and an occasional spike sound on the snare in the speakers.

I am running the sub to aux1 and speakers aux2/aux3. Inputs 1-8, using the built in presets for each input. When running stereo, I used inputs 13/14 no presets. What might I be missing. Do you have a scene that might remedy this glitch?

Comment

I should have added, if any MP and TM owner has insight to the matter, I'd appreciate your input and solution(s).

Comment

Working...
        X